Saturday, April 6, 2013

Karli Rush's New and Upcoming...

I haven't had a chance to connect much on my blogs lately. I am here now to give you the scoop on all the new and upcoming novels I am working on. With my Vampire novel, Daylight, out (my newest release available on Amazon). I can redirect my focus back to Shadow Bound (the 4th book in the Crescent Bound Series). We have just recently designed the cover as well as Ice Bound's cover, yes, I said 'Ice Bound'! Ice Bound will be the final installment of the series and it will be in Marc's point of view. I've had several questions regarding certain aspects in Crescent Bound and I promise all will be revealed in time. And who better than Marc for that task. I would like to add the covers and announce that they will be on Goodreads soon... with a pending due date. Pine Needles - Book One in The Veil Realm Series.

Pine Needles book cover

Pine Needles Blurb

Sindale, a city devastated by a ravaging earthquake, pulverizing the lives of many. Separating, and dividing families, changing the reality as they once knew it. Sixteen thousand men, women, and children will forever be affected, but none as gravely as Rayden and Selene. A couple endlessly in love will struggle with their own battles, one against chaos and madding riots and the other… a nightmarish unearthly realm. Splitting the serene town in two by a mysterious confining veil, the boundaries are set and their mortal lives are at stake. What will it take to keep one’s own sanity, humanity, and one’s only love?

The first chapter of Pine Needles is on Goodreads <click here.

Shadow Bound
Shadow Bound book cover
Shadow Bound Blurb
Two Kings, One Seer who holds the fate of two kingdoms in her hands. Loyalty or Love, she must choose, for Alyssa can not have both.  The King of Anvil is determined to keep an ancient curse at bay, even if it means betraying his own heart for the sake of survival. The King of Ulric has no qualms in pursuing his heart's desire. These peaceful kingdoms stand on the verge of turmoil, betrayal and destruction over the heart of a young Seer. Who will win, who will survive? Only the Shadows know.
Ice Bound
Ice Bound book cover
Ice Bound Blurb
Marcus Colten is living the perfect life, high school football star and dating the head cheerleader. He is popular, skilled in athletics and from a wealthy family. The football team he quarterbacks for just won their first district championship.  Marc doesn't show it, but he is being haunted. Orphaned at the early age of two, he has ghostly memories of a past that makes his flawless model life feel out of place and then there are the illusive dreams. Visions of someone that relentlessly possess his nights. What does it all mean? Where will it all lead? This time, he's not the one that is at the top of the game.
I'm really looking forward in concluding The Crescent Bound Series and sad at the same time. I will reveal more of the Veil Realm series soon with my cast.   I want to leave you with a little snippet of the Veil Realm Series.
pine needles banner

No comments:

Post a Comment