Monday, February 2, 2015

New things to come!

Happy February everyone! I have a few announcements to  make I am so excited! So here we go...


I’m racing around trying desperately to suppress all the other characters; mainly Mattie and Graham in book 2 in the No Death for the Wicked series and Selene and Sirius in book 2 in the Veil Realms series.  I’m still trying to flush out the nitty-gritty details on the side as I focus completely on my current WIP.  Let Your Heart Drive finally has an official cover thanks to a public vote of two to one.  I really struggled with this simply because I already purchased and designed this cover over a year ago, but as I was strolling one day through the stock footage on Shutterstock I fell in love with another cover pic I recently posted.  It spoke volumes to me and it matched the vision of Sinead I have of her perfectly.  The book is about one girl’s journey and her silent struggles through life, through her own personal issues and her breaking free to possibly find love again.  I debated with my husband over which cover to use and eventually I posted the dilemma on Facebook and the voting began.
So here’s the cover….

Book blurb -  I live in the shelter of darkness.

This darkness holds a secret over me… one that I have come to protect and in return it controls and holds me back.
It’s time to start fighting against it and break free. To become the unrestricted woman I yearn to be. For this to happen it will take a sixteen hundred mile road trip to let go of all that I fear and hopefully discover that the darkness doesn't lurk everywhere. I stand on the edge overlooking a horizon of possibilities for the first time. Will I let my heart drive… to where it needs to be?

A unique romantic tale of one girl, one road, and a chance meeting with someone that will change everything in every way.


 Since we have that cleared, I can move on and announce that I will start posting a small continuation for The House here Short story.Just click the link and you'll be redirected to the free second part sequel. Mary Jane will be book two from The House or the next novella to come later this year.   


Also, I'm absolutely honored to be included in a 14 Author Box Set titled Musings this month!  There will be stories from the paranormal to comedy and steamy romance, well over 800,000 words all for only $1.99! 




Here's the Amazon links -
US http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T0Q4KTM
UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00T0Q4KTM
AU http://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B00T0Q4KTM
CA http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00T0Q4KTM



I hope you enjoy and feel free to follow me over on rushbound (my other blog) to keep up with the next installment for The House.