Thursday, April 16, 2015

Let Your Heart Drive is available for pre-order!

what's happening

*Dances around madly* I am proud to announce my tenth novel which will be published this June. June 1, 2015 will be the release date, but you are able to pre-order it now!
  Let Your Heart Drive cover

Just click the Amazon logo and you're there!
amazon-logo
As some of you may know this is my very first contemporary romance and I'm extremely excited about sharing this story with you. At least two years this couple (Sinead and Trey) have lingered with me and I have to say it was a bit difficult for me to write at first, only because I itched to write in a dash of paranormal or a pinch of supernatural. Believe me I felt the sudden urge to drop an Easter egg or two in the story and...maybe I did. Now this is a standalone novel and a HEA. I hope my readers will enjoy it and if so, tell a friend or your dearest book buddy. <3
Next - I want to announce my Crescent Bound Box set is out, yes, you can now have the entire Bound series in one! Book one through five - Crescent Bound (which is Free!) Raven Bound, Demon Bound, Shadow Bound, and Ice Bound all complied together to make the set complete.
CB Box Set
Since you're here I want to let you in on a little secret, May 5th through May 7th I will have the Crescent Bound Box set on sale! So, be sure to mark your calendars.
I hope everyone has a phenomenal week and weekend. I am off to prepare Let Your Heart Drive in paperback and decide which story I will conquer next!

No comments:

Post a Comment