Monday, June 1, 2015

Let Your Heart Drive - Release!

Let Your Heart Drive cover
Synopsis
"The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix I live in the shelter of darkness. This darkness holds a secret over me… one that I have come to protect and in return it controls and holds me back. It’s time to start fighting against it and break free. To become the unrestricted woman I yearn to be. For this to happen it will take a sixteen hundred mile road trip to let go of all that I fear and hopefully discover that the darkness doesn't lurk everywhere. I stand on the edge overlooking a horizon of possibilities for the first time. Will I let my heart drive… to where it needs to be? A unique romantic tale of one girl, one road, and a chance meeting with someone that will change everything in every way. Disclaimer - This book is intended for mature audiences only. LYHD quote Let Your Heart Drive meme 2
add-to-goodreads-button
amazon_kindle_button
LYHD meme 14
image 1

Available on Amazon Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment